The Accommodation Office confirms to the guests the reservation and the start date of the accommodation assignment.
- on the day of the assignment start date, present yourself with a valid identity document at the Counter in via della Malpensada 140 - Trento, to sign the assignment report
- pick up the keys of the accommodation at the OU desk or directly at the reception in case of allocation in a collective accommodation facility.
To access the counter it is necessary to book an appointment through the Opera4U app. In the case of arrival outside of office hours it is necessary to inform the Housing Office to organise access to the facilities.
The assignment report specifies the expiry date of the accommodation place. Check-out must take place by 10:00 a.m. on the day following the end of the assignment.
- return the accommodation in optimal condition, subject to normal wear and tear, free of personal belongings, clean and tidy
- clear the kitchen and refrigerator of foodstuffs, dishes and utensils, and dispose of any rubbish correctly.
- fill in and hand in the form for the return of the deposit at the Opera Universitaria desk
- return badge/key, blanket, mattress and bedspread cover, pillow, sheets and towels:
- in collective residences, at the reception desk
- in the external flats, at the Opera Universitaria desk (during opening hours) or at the reception desk of the student residence in via Malpensada 140 (also outside opening hours)
- to return the Opera Universitaria bicycle by the date indicated on the report of the bicycle loan service at the Opera Universitaria ticket office during opening hours
- for correspondence, communicate the change of address using the "Seguimi" service of the Italian Post Office, to avoid that your correspondence is sent back to the sender.
Reception blocks ABC
Via Malpensada, 140 - Trento
T. 0461 217490
Reception blocks EF
Via Malpensada, 90 - Trento
T. 0461 217403
Piazza V. Solesin, 1 - Trento
T. 0461 217402
Via della Malpensada, 140
T. 0461 217450
Monday to Friday
9 to 12 am
Tuesday and Thursday
2 to 4 pm
To access the services, please make an appointment using the app Opera4U, the new system to access to the services and the canteens.