The assignment report specifies the expiry date of the accommodation place. Check-out must take place by 10:00 a.m. on the day following the end of the assignment.
- return the accommodation in optimal condition, subject to normal wear and tear, free of personal belongings, clean and tidy
- clear the kitchen and refrigerator of foodstuffs, dishes and utensils, and dispose of any rubbish correctly.
- fill in and hand in the form for the return of the deposit at the Opera Universitaria desk
- return badge/key, blanket, mattress and bedspread cover, pillow, sheets and towels:
- in collective residences, at the reception desk
- in the external flats, at the Opera Universitaria desk (during opening hours) or at the reception desk of the student residence in via Malpensada 140 (also outside opening hours)
- to return the Opera Universitaria bicycle by the date indicated on the report of the bicycle loan service at the Opera Universitaria ticket office during opening hours
- for correspondence, communicate the change of address using the "Seguimi" service of the Italian Post Office, to avoid that your correspondence is sent back to the sender.
Via della Malpensada, 140
T. 0461 217450
Monday to Friday
9 to 12 am
Tuesday and Thursday
2 to 4 pm
To access the services, please make an appointment using the app Opera4U, the new system to access to the services and the canteens.